Saturday, January 21, 2017

Still on forex trading

Hi fellow traders,

Yes. It's been a while.

Sincerely, I wish Mr Benny Liang well. He is my mentor in Supply & Demand trading and I have to admit I learned a lot from him. Supply and Demand trading in forex, where I applied the techniques, make sense. I have seen how it works. But in trading, not every trade works. Yes, there are rules to follow. But you cannot foresee a big spike in currency pairs from a sudden news breakout or a deliberate algorithm trade by institutions to take out all retail traders' trades.

As mentioned, I thank Benny for the knowledge. But it still comes back to you. Experiencing, watching, monitoring, learning from mistakes and successes. It all comes back to deliberate practices. Not from a 3-days workshop, but from your deliberate practices. Your mentors take years to not perfect it but to refine the edges so that you don't stray. But being such an ego being, we stray, we challenge, we defy, we deny, until we are lead back to our mentor's path. You are your own divine being. You know why you eventually make it work as you recall what your mentor(s) keep telling you, because you have been blinded by your own ego.

On the same path in gratitude, I wish to Thank Mr Alfonso too. Your Set & Forget community helps me understand myself about supply & demand trading better. The trader needs enlightenment at times. Thanks for the guiding light. You are right about WOW, consolidation and candlestick bases. Let the trades come to you, with specific rules.

And I have to Thank Mr Candi Kum. First of all, I admire your walk the talk attitude. You show me and many of us you are the real deal. You have a humble beginning but you worked hard. You have been trading forex for years, lost a pile of money but you persevere. Your precision trading is not an overnight enlightenment from the Divine but it's through your hard work. You showed your live trading results not to boast, but to tell us it's through hard work that it can be achieved, and you give us the belief we can achieve it. We just have to believe you and believe in ourselves.

How I wish I can show you my live trading results with consistent winning trades like Mr Candi Kum, but I am not there yet. I need to get back to more deliberate practice.

I wish you find your path too, fellow traders.

Namaste.

Tony Chai



 

17 comments:

  1. Tony, I think you better stop jumping from methods after methods on trading. In trading, everything works, but not every time. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attended Benny's preview on 7-3-2017, and I must say he is more a soap saleman than FX trader. He talked for approx one and half hour on having a Plan B and very little on FX, despite his promise to talk on professional
    trading. Worst preview to date, not fit to be under A.K group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this is Candi of Forex ATM. I have a workshop on 15/16 Dec at 1/2 price 1999.50 if you are interested do contact me at 98244956.

      Delete
  3. Dear Tony, I need you personal help and mentoring for my interest in FX. I hope you will be kind enough to guide or lead me. My email is supersymmetry_bh@yahoo.com
    Thank you. May the Triple Gem be with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this is Candi of Forex ATM. I have a workshop on 15/16 Dec at 1/2 price 1999.50 if you are interested do contact me at 98244956.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for all your kind advice. Greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested to understand more how u use supply and demand trading in Forex. Appreciate if u can share ur idea. my email is saong77@yahoo.com. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this is Candi of Forex ATM. I have a workshop on 15/16 Dec at 1/2 price 1999.50 if you are interested do contact me at 98244956.

      Delete
  6. GPS robot [10X increase of the deposit amount]

    I just got done with a webinar with Mark and his partner, Antony, two days ago and it was GREAT.

    During the webinar MARK and ANTONY shared their secrets to success and answered questions about their new release of the GPS Forex Robot that CAME OUT TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google.
    forex signals review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this is Candi of Forex ATM. I have a workshop on 15/16 Dec at 1/2 price 1999.50 if you are interested do contact me at 98244956.

      Delete
  8. ** Exmo is an online exchange that supports InstantSend, meaning your deposits and withdrawals from Exmo can be confirmed instantaneously. IT HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY TO USE BITCOIN ...
    Traded Pairs:
    BTC/USD
    BTC/EUR
    BTC/RUB
    DASH/BTC
    DASH/USD
    ETH/BTC
    ETH/USD
    ETH/RUB
    DOGE/BTC
    DOGE/RUB
    LTC/BTC
    LTC/RUB
    USD/RUB
    1,116,613 people in more than 200 countries trust EXMO .
    Learn more https://goo.gl/a2Mkz7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Hi this is Candi of Forex ATM. I have a workshop on 15/16 Dec at 1/2 price 1999.50 if you are interested do contact me at 98244956.

      Delete
  10. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    ANIRUDH SETHI

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Fortissio

    ReplyDelete
  12. That solution is of course, yes. All you need to complete is to get great trader who continually. forex trading

    ReplyDelete